Friday, March 29, 2013

Mega Partnering VII | Welcome

Mega Partnering VII | Welcome

Pictures are always proof, but lo and behold for some reason, this blog can't upload them form my phone or my computer. So you will have to take me at my word and know that I do have pictures. As a writer, you know I am always going to tell you a full story.

This story of when I met JT Foxx in person began in April 2012.  I became serious about launching Victory Road Wellness Center after the death of my precious husband in 2009.  What a journey to say the least!!!  And I soon discovered that I was as greeen as they come and didn't have all the understanding that I needed to accomplish the same.  So I set out to learn!!!  I hired the Prosper Company in Utah to help train me in some business essentials. And soon after that,  Mr. Dave Lavinsky of GrowThink got my attention and off to LA I went to learn from him about business building.  And in the afternoon, Mr. Foxx was introduced. I had already spent my available funds and couldn't for to Mega Partnering.  Now here is another opportunity for me to go, and again, I find myself caught off guard, but really wanting to go, because JT and his team have really now touched my life.  I attended the DC leg of the tour and really was blessed to have been able to attend it for just a donation to charity!  I learned so much and most of all, I mean the bestest of all was the attention that was paid to me during those two days! Welcome as a  breath of fresh air.  No condemnation, just total acceptance and felt an earnest desire and their passion for my success!! Connected in now with Facebook and LinkedIn  with the presenter for the Marketing, I am so touched and impressed! It is personal to me now and I would certainly enjoy having an opportunity to go and grow and do more.

I am sharing this, because sharing is what I do for one.  I want to be able to help someone on their way through this journey called life. Yes this is the me who wrote,  Stand In Your Anointment - This Too shall Pass! And  to let you all know, even if I don't get to go that this is an awesome opportunity! And I am as they say looking for miracles at this time to be able to pick up the phone and say I am going!

Check this opportunity out now!!! It comes highly recommended by me!!!!!  Let JT Foxx and his team take you through with success.  They know the latest and best information in my humble opinion at this point.   I even learned a lot about myself from the coaching call with JT and his 9 figure Coach Meir!!!

 If you decide you are going, let me know!!!


Louise Malbon-Reddix is the Author of:

Stand In Your Anointment - This Too Shall Pass!

 See the Trailer & where to buy the book
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfOUVQFaxU0
You can find more by  me at:
amazon.com/author/louisempc
http://www.facebook.com/victoryroadwellnesscenter
http://www.victoryroadwellnesscenter.com
http://www.scoop.it/authoring
http://pinterest.com/lmreddix/
And you can Follow me on Twitter - @LouiseReddix - see you there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Louise. I love your writing and your sharing of your experiences. Story- telling is an amazing teacher and you do it beautifully. Keep inspiring the world and I am so glad for all of your successes!! Thanks for sharing your energy and passion through your words. Have a healthy day and a wonderful weekend, Elizabeth Scala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, Thank You!!! You too have a blessed and wonderful weekend

      Delete
  2. Louise, be very careful. My son-in law is always joining these type things and all he does is get them rich. I wish your luck but pleaese be careful.
    I wish you good luck and angels by your side.

    Love Micki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micki, I so thank you for your love and concern!!! I accept all of the angels and luck and I am so blessed to have you in my life too!!
      Louise

      Delete